Part source? 3-way ball valve?

I'm looking for a manual 3-way ball valve. Our setup takes water from two sources, never at the same time. One side of the "T" is 'city water' one side is 'chilled water' either then flow into a tank via the vertical part of the "T". I need to be able to adjust the flow depending on circumstances.

I've found a 3-way diverter valve, McMaster-carr 4373k57. This looks like it's meant to flow up the vertical and out either side of the "T". I need one that will flow from either side of the "T" or be closed in the middle position.

If that made any sense, and you know where I can find such a beast I'd love to hear about it. This is my first "big" plumbing design, just trying to do a better layout than what the plumbers did last time.

Thanks

Reply to
wc

Forgot to mention, I'm needing 1" NPT and 2" NPT

Reply to
wc