Power Spectral Density

Hi all, I am new to the group. I have a problem trying to run an static study using a solid mesh and p elements. I have no errors assigning materials, restraints, forces and defining the adaptive parameters. Meshing the model is also ok but as soon as I hit run study I get this error:

"Can not open file containing Power Spectral Density *.psd"

The Cosmosworks help doesn't have anything related to this.

I'd appreciate any help regarding what this error means and how to solve it.

Thank you.

Reply to
cuenca1979

This looks like a throwback to Cosmos/M. Something is wrong if it is asking for this on a static analysis.

Reply to
TOP

I actually found that there's an SPR for this: SPR #358538

Reply to
cuenca1979