PDF strangeness

Hi All,

Does anyone else see some strangeness with the Blue Beam PDF writer? In particular, sometimes my drawing borders come out with really thick lines and sometimes they come out with the correct thickness of lines, but I cant find a way to repeast is as an error, it's just random. Any clues?

Thanks.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

I have the same problem. If anyone knows how to correct this, I would sure appreciate it.

Reply to
Kathie

Same problem over here, SW drawing exported to PDF using Blue Beam or Acrobat assigns randomly different line thickness to dimension lines. This is new in sw2005

Reply to
mr.T