PhotoWorks HELP!!!

I rarely ever do plastic product design, only mold design. Therefore I never have a need to use PhotoWorks. So I really don't know how to use it very well.

I am on a project now where I am doing some product design for a customer. To sell the design to him, I needed to render it as closely as I could to the molded part. I think I have done decent considering that I have been using PW for a whole 5 hours.

But I have run into a problem. When I render it, there are some surfaces, that are hidden from view, that show up with a bunch of black lines. I can't figure out what the problem is.

Since it is difficult to explain, and the fact that I probably wouldn't understand your suggestions due to lack of PW knowledge, I was wondering if any of you PW gurus would be willing to take a look at it to see if you can figure out the problem. Also, if you have any suggestions to improve the render, I am all ears. If you will, I will send you the parts and assembly (6 small parts) as well as the custom PW materials that I used by using the "Pack and Go" feature of PW if you want.

Any takers?

TIA

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Oh, one other thing. It would have to be done in SW2004 since that is what I am using (no conversions).

Thanks again,

Reply to
Seth Renigar