Photoworks render quality Vs render time

Hi, Can anyone give me any tips on the settings to get a good quality render in a reasonable time (15-20mins max)

I know I can get great results by winding up all the settings - resulting in long rendering times - but to get something that will please my clients in a reasonable amount of time is causing me an issue.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Kev.

BTW it's 20 rectangular aluminium trays (used for ready meals) that I need to render individually. The renderrings will be used on the clients website.

Reply to
alphawave