Emails

AAAhhhh. How can I stiop getting emails everytime someone post
something on here. I did not relize this would happen. Help......
Thanks,
Stew
Reply to
thestew
Whichever service you are using to subscribe to this group probably has some setting to turn this off. I could only guess at what this would be called, even if I know which service you were using.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
I use google to post. Very few emailers find me this way.
TOP
Reply to
TOP
I use google groups and click on "Edit my subscription" and you can choose "no email" versus abridged email or digest email.
Reaper
Reply to
Reaper2561