Quadro FX1500 vs Quadro FX3500

I was just told that there is minimal performance gain by upgrading from an Nvidia Quadro FX1500 to an FX3500, and that money saved should go into RAM and CPU power. While that latter makes perfect sense, the first part is a gray area to me. Can anyone with experience shed a little light on this for me? - S/Works 2007 office pro.

Reply to
Jack

I had the 980 quadro Agp and upped to fx3400 pciE, noooo difference in performance. save your cash and get a bigger proccesor and more ram.

Oh! and Dual proccesors make very little difference also, on Office Pro 2006 sp5.0.

Reply to
pete