Questions about Custom Properties program by Vinodh Kumar M

Last year, this thread was created.

What I want to know is why the swProp2.zip program isnt good? Someone stated thats its a bad GUI to be inside of SolidWorks. Why is this? It seems fine to me, but maybe I havent used it enough.

ALSO, has the .INI editor been released yet?

Reply to
SW Monkey

It's not the swProp2 itself, it's the limitations (like it's vey narrow) of PropertyManager when you try to use it for your own programs.

No, as far as I know..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola