Re: How Does Haas Make This Claim And Get Away With It?

Barnard Rubble... kicked me to the curb where I belong yet again.

Barnard Rubble joins the likes of James Meyette, Tom Brewer, Joe 788, John Carroll, Pete Logghe, and recently Bottlebob who prove on a constant basis how superior they are to me.

Only a complete genius like Barnard Rubble would try to belittle me with his superior knowledge over me and succeed time and time again.

Barnard Rubble has tried to post comments to my blog and I can't "publish" them because it would show how superior he is compared to me.

Barnard Rubble has gotten others to see what an idiot I am and now they won't post comments on my blogs.

Barnard Rubble got my blog removed and I don't know how he did it.

Barnard Rubble has contributed more to alt.machines.cnc and comp.cad.solidworks than me because his skills are far superior to mine.

Barnard Rubble has been quoted by fellow geniuses like James Meyette and Matt Lombard and I'm jealous.

For over ten years I=92ve shown that Barnard Rubble is superior to me everytime I post.

When they come as stupid as me, its not really hard work toshow how dumb and stupid I am on a constant basis.

Jon Banquer...aka...Larry Loser

BridgeHermit, Ca

Reply to
barn_rubble