Re: How to spare yersef limitless grief

There were 7 crew on each of the destroyed shuttles. 7 + 7 < 20, last I checked. Every engineer in my bizniss know dat.

Reply to
That70sTick

Meaning he knows how to count?

Reply to
brewertr

Why not just own up to a minor factual error? You should have been a politician.

Reply to
That70sTick

When someone is so blatantly wrong about something so well known and easily verifiable, the reader must ask, "What else is that idiot wrong about?"

Reply to
That70sTick

Lots of buzzwords, yet no substance....

And so welcome to my killfile, Mr. Scott.

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot