Re: My visit to the Solid Edge Synchronous roll out seminar in northern calif.

I see no need for this technology. I already have sync technology in my Ford fusion and don't see what the big deal is. And I still don't understand why it's needed in the cad community. If I want to play mp3's while I work I'll just use an old fashioned ipod.

Don

Reply to
dvanzile3