Re: Principle of software evaluation

Anytime I open the manual and page one tells me how easy the product is to use, I know I am about get a good screwing.

[ > "If they say it's easy to use, it won't do what you want. > > "If they say it will do all you want, it won't be easy to use. > > "If they say it's easy to use and will do all you want, they are > lying." > ]
Reply to
Jon Grimm