Re: Siemens VAR's Get Ready To Roll Out Synchronous Technology

As e-mailed to me by a Siemens VAR:

> > "Synchronous Technology breakthrough in CAD - You can either use it > and destroy your competition designing 100X faster than they can, or > not use it and cross your fingers that your competition isn=92t. It is > that powerful." > > I like it! ;>) > > Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA

But can you copy and paste with it? Hopefully it has a really powerful copy and paste function... Can you imagine the power of the copy and paste?

That seems to be by far, the Most Important function in the Bonkers world plan.

Reply to
Half-nutz

He couldn't possibly be telling you what you want to hear.

Wonder where he got that "100X faster". Oh! That's right a glossy advertisement, Polly needs a box of crackers for the parrot, parroting a parrot.

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT!

If history repeats Jon slips up and gets run over by the wheels of the bandwagon.

Reply to
brewertr

How do you like something you've never seen, used or evaluated?

Reply to
brewertr