Re: Solidworks, corel, and edrawings. Can they all work together?

yes, I see this also when using Excell ojects on the drawing sheet.

they don't work well with eDraw

Hello All-- > > Recently I discovered that you can insert a CorelDraw file as an > object on the sheet format of a solidworks drawing. I was quite > excited. However, whenever I publish a drawing with this CorelDraw > sheet format into an eDrawings file I get poor results. Parts of my > drawings will simply be gone. Worse, I can't seem to find any reason > for why the sections of the drawings disapear. If you change the view > of the drawing or if its shaded or not prior to publishing the > edrawing, it may or may not have an effect. It looks fine in > SolidWorks, prints like a million bucks, but gets patchy in eDrawings. > Has anyone out there run into this problem? > > --Greg Walker > Watthour Engineering >
Reply to
Navy Diver