Re: Screen Saver anyone?

Paul,

it's already on my desktop! I visited your site last night; hadn't been there in awhile . . . wow, awesome.

Well, I tried a few test renders of my audi-tt model and will have to > change some more material properties and re-render at the highest > settings, plus get environment map to fully wrap around the top/bottom > spheres. > Anyhow, this is what I've got for now (not finished, probably tonight or > tomorrow). > >
> .. > > > "Mr. Pickles" wrote: > > > > hey 8^) (Paul for all you newbies) > > > > Since it is everybodies new, refreshed, updated, and thus better screen > > saver, you pick it. Heck, send more than one. We all can omit the crummy or > > over saturated by one user images after they are all submitted. > > > > You better hurry on your PW2 adventures, in case it crashes your > > system....again...and again... > > > > Thanks, > > > > Mr. Pickles from > >

Navy Diver

excellent!

Reply to
Navy Diver