Re: Should we upgrade to 2003???

yeah, and my drawing views disappear!! using derived configurations with SP3 SWX has issued an SPR but has been stalling for over two months now

It depends--if you do much work with configurations I'd suggest waiting > until SP4 comes out. > > There's a bug in 2003 that causes crashes if you try to change the > properties of sub-assy's with dependant configurations. Try to change the > configuration of the sub-assy for "this configuration" of the top assy, and > it's CTD. At least for me, that's a major bug; I've had to rebuild most of > my assys so they don't use dependant configs anymore. > > I've been waiting for SP4 with increasing impatience for a month now.... > > > We have been using 2001 Plus now for a while with copies of 2003 on the > > shelf waiting for us to finish a large project before implementation. > > Based on comments in this group, should we do it??? > > We are at the logical stage to make the upgrade but the consensus here, > > maybe of a vocal minority, is not to bother. > > How about the other people in this group, have you upgraded?

successfully?

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 > Newsgroups > > ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption > =--- > > >
Reply to
Navy Diver