Re: Surface finish symbol

Try this:

Bill

The surface finish symbol in the attached jpeg is a "JIS surface texture > 3" symbol, which I've found in a drawing I'm modifying. > > Can someone tell me what this range of symbols means? > (I am familiar with "normal" machining symbols, that SW calls "basic" > symbols). > > Out of interest, is it possible to copy/paste items from a SW drawing into > another app? I tried it with this symbol, but it didn't work, so I ended > up drawing it in Paint!! > > TIA > John Harland > >
Reply to
Bill Coleman

Thanks for that.

John H