Re: SW2006 SP3.0 PDF weld symbol

Wayne,

This issue has been corrected in the next SP, which should be released this week.

As a short-term workaround, you might want to install a freeware PDF publisher such as CutePDF.

Best regards,

CG

Same problem here SW2006 SP3.0. This is bad. We release everything as > PDF. > > Bill > > Wayne Tiffany wrote: >> This must be my (un)lucky day. >> >> 1. Start a drawing. >> >> 2. Put a weld symbol in it that at least has a symbol on the bottom >> (arrow >> side.) >> >> 3. Save as a PDF. >> >> Go look at the PDF file - the weld symbol has flipped the arrow side >> symbol >> to the top. >> >> Works fine on SW2006 SP2.0 with the BlueBeam PDF. >> >> Anyone confirm this? >> >> WT >
Reply to
CAD Guy