Re: Synchronous Technology Explained In Detail

hey loser, what is the countdown to CAD-aggeddon now? I've lost track--

Think Jon will take the work day off like he did for the web cast?

I've been spending too much time reading >the eloquent prose that is your blog.

Jon did a fine job on his blog using his own words to explain in great detail "Synchronous Technology".

LOL, Tom

Reply to
brewertr

What happened to the white paper? Copyright violation maybe?????????

1st page was a "this may not be posted on or in another web site or internet location" or close to that.

hmmmmm

have a nice day !!

Reply to
reidmachine