Re: What Ever Happened To The Third Amigo?

Sorry, but Mark is not the third Amigo. They are numbered in the order they showed up in Concord.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Jon,

I'm still around, lurking a bit here and there. I've kinda "morphed" into a tooling manager/designer roll over the past couple of years. That, and teaching the younger guys how to design manufacturable product, has kept me out of the shop more than I like. Still like to dig in and get my hands dirty from time to time, It's kind of a therapy for me. Doing pretty good over all though.

Mark

Reply to
MM