Referenced Memory ERROR

Two of our users reported, to me today, that they received the message below numerous times today.

The instruction at "0x10002a5c" referenced memory at "0x0e1939fa". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

User one was receiving the message when toggling between two assemblies consisting of around 300 components each. (SW2003 SP4, WIN2000, 2.5G Compaq,

1 GIG mem.

User two gets it when he closes SolidWorks after working on assemblies consisting of any where from 300 to 1500 components. (SW2003 SP4, WIN2000,

2.5G Compaq, 1 GIG mem.

We have a fairly large user base so I would like to nip this in the butt before happens to everyone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
SWuser

in the butt?????

Freudien slip perhaps?

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

That error really doesnt tell you anything...just basically that it crashed. Follow the standard troubleshooting tips solidworks provides in the subscription area of their web site. Could be anything from video card to network problems...

Todd

Reply to
Todd

That is not the answer that I wanted to hear but is the one I expected. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply to
SWuser