reinforced concrete cosmoswork material

Hi,

1)Anybody who knows if there is a way to calculate the forces which interacts on a reinforced concrete construction with cosmosworks? 2) Is there a way to automatically include the weight of your construction into your force-calculations? E.g: The bigger my construction get the heavier it becomes; so bigger forces will interact with my construction.

Thanks in advance,

Pieter

Reply to
telenet