service pack update error

All, I get an error message from the SW installation Manager when trying to download the sw2007-0.0-1.1 service pack. It says "the web server returned a file much smaller than expected (311 < 143770144 for sw2007-0.0-1.1.exe)

Any idea what's going on or how to get around that? I didn't have any trouble getting the updates last night at home over my cable connection. We're on a T1 connection at work, with 100mps(?) connection.

Any help would be appreciated.

Diego

Reply to
Diego