service pack update error

All, I get an error message from the SW installation Manager when
trying to download the sw2007-0.0-1.1 service pack. It says "the web
server returned a file much smaller than expected (311 < 143770144 for
sw2007-0.0-1.1.exe)
Any idea what's going on or how to get around that? I didn't have any
trouble getting the updates last night at home over my cable
connection. We're on a T1 connection at work, with 100mps(?)
connection.
Any help would be appreciated.
Diego
Reply to