Sheet \ Plate Cut Matrix

I am looking for a decision matrix (or diagram, chart). It would be used for quick reference for determining the best method of processing for sheet/plate based on material type, thickness (up to 1.0 inch) from 1 to 1000 pieces. Materials can be plastics to metals. The processes to be considered are all CNC based, and include: punch, laser, plasma, rout, water knife and torch-cutting. Even a good rule of thumb guide would be helpful. Also I need to find a way to determine the lowest cost option, depending on required edge quality, tolerance and heat effected zones, ect.

TIA

Reply to
M Lindon

Sounds like a tall order custom program. When you find it let us know.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich