Sketch dimensions flicker on and off - need video guru w/long memory

SW 2004 Elsa Synergy II video card (TNT Pro)

Yes, ancient... but on SW's approved list.

Until I updated drivers yesterday with Nvidia's all-in-ones, I had no problems in SW2004. Now I have to go to Tools > Options > Performance and check 'use software opengl.'

What tweaks do I use in the Nvidia controls to make it work?

Or just go back to the old drivers?

Dave G. who always learns not to upgrade, the hard way

Reply to
Dave G

Well, what benefit do you get from the new drivers? I recently had to regress to an older driver for my Quadro because the new drivers somehow broke DirectX. Not critical for work, but it prevented gaming in the free time. The benefits of the new driver were minor, if not intangible. So I went back to the old drivers.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Reply to
Sporkman

Yep - turned back the clock, installed previous drivers, and hardware OpenGL is once again available.

Dave G.

Reply to
Dave G