SolidMap

My friend Igal Kaptsan of KollabNet has extracted from his main product something called SolidMap, that seems like it ought to be useful to all SolidWorks users. It integrates with SW, providing a button that lays out the structure of a part or assembly graphically.

I'm not affiliated with KollabNet or SolidMap (although I was part of the founding team at KollabNet). I'd like to hear what SW users think of this product - see

Warmly, Joel

Reply to
Joel Orr

Joel,

The members here have been discussing SolidMap over in this thread.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood