solidworks materials.sldmat

Would someone out there with v2007 do me a favor to confirm (or refute) my sanity?

When you open the subject file in a text editor (notepad should do), does it come up as plain text (XMLish) or is it a binary file?

Thanks,

=========================================================================== Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

Chris,

I get Readable XML

CS

Ditto!

Muggs

CS wrote:

Reply to
Muggs

Muggs

I need you to email me. get my address at

in the contact area. Have some news you might be interested in

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

It is text. It is XML. It can be edited with MSoft's XML notepad. Why do you ask?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Well,

I opened the file in editpad and it displayed as binary. opening it with notepad shows it as ASCII. H'mmmm

Thanks a lot. Now my sanity is confirmed!

cd

Reply to
cdubea

i want the file