Solidworks and Visual Mill CAM software

Hello, My company is thinking of purchasing Solidworks to use with our Visual Mill computer-aided milling software. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with these two programs, their interfacing with each other, and potential problems.

Furthermore, we have been using AutoCAD/Mechanical Desktop up to now, and have had problems with IGES files (particularly importing to Visual Mill), among many other things. Would you recommend the switch to SW in general as well? Thanks.

-Ryan

Reply to
ryneu2