solidworks dimensional "HANDLES"

As a veteran AutoCAD user, recently converted to Solidworks, I am very familiar and quite comfortable working with handles (or grips in AutoCAD) on dimensions We recently migrated to 2006 I now find that regardless of design intent my dimensions come in with "handles" on the body of the view. No problem as previously I could just drag them as needed. Well....now some do....and some do NOT. They just stay "STUCK" Our VAR had no solution. Anyone else esperince this anomoly and find an anwser?

Reply to
Joe Rivas

This seems better in sp1.0 Are you still on 0.0?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Ok, enlighten me - what are you talking about??? I opened a SW2006 drawing and tried to make sense of this conversation and I can't. Help.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

In SP0.0 I had some trouble with extension line handles that either couldn't be dragged, or could only be dragged once. I didn't take the time to isolate it, so I can't give a really good description. Anyhow, I've not seen this problem since installing Sp1.0.

Reply to
Dale Dunn