Solidworks Driver Needed

I need a solidworks driver for temp-to-perm work for small high tech offshore products company in Houston, TX. Need to start right away. We have mush more work than our small group can handle. Must be proficient in modeling and drafting with a mind for mechanical design. We are using SW2004. Competative pay. I will guarantee 160 hrs. minimum. If it works out, we'll talk about a full time position. Please respond to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com right away if you're interested.

Reply to
Chris Howerter