Solidworks Enhancement Request

AAAARRRRGH! CRASHED AGAIN! The least SW could do is provide a fun sound effect for when you crash. I was thinking of a car hitting a wall at 60mph, but my colleagues also came up with: Homer's D'OH!, or the kid from South Park that has that annoying HA HAH!

Reply to
Rocco

First you would have to get SW to admit it was SW that crashed.

Reply to
TOP

How about the whistling sound of a bomb dropping followed by an explosion ?

Laz

Reply to
Laz

Nvidia Quadro FX100 AGP ( key to stopping my crashes ) Much happier now... It will cost you $$ but you get what you pay for... If your crashes cost you money then it will pay for itself! Also having the right driver matters! mine with this card is (6.14.10.6573). There are many other tweaks and stuff you may do to optimize performance but I Ran all kinds of benchmarks and best bang for the buck was proper video card!

Reply to
whynotdesign3d

Yeah, well, they're not bad, pretty basic...

But, my personal favorites...

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

LOL!!! These are great. This has just given me a sneaky urge to replace some annoying sounds on a co-workers PC.... T.B.C.

Reply to
Seth Renigar