solidworks highlight problem

Dear all, Now I can access the edge entity from solidworks, but I could not highlight it by its API, I am using C++, so I would like to ask if there is any people could give me some suggestion. The following is a rough coding for reference: VARIANT_BOOL hg; edge->IHighlight(hg); ActiveView->DrawHighlightedItems(); Thank you very much for your kind help.

Reply to
Grace

no I am not using the selection manager. but now I do not use highlight, instead I use set color function, so that I can get the same effect. Thank you very much for your repy and sorry for my late reply. hope I could have your help next time, thanks.

TOP =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Reply to
Grace