Formatting Toolbar Pop-up

Is there any way to prevent the formatting toolbar from popping up every time I create or edit a note. I rarely use it, and it seems to be a little sluggish to actually pop-up and to disappear when finished. Creating and editing notes was a lot quicker before this functionality was added.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

tjones2

I agree this is very slow, a step backwards for already sluggish drawing performance especially when editing text in blocks. I have found that adding the formating icons to the tool bar area can help a little.

Reply to
tjones2

tjones,

That's one option. But I really don't want to sacrifice the screen real-estate for something that I don't generally use. That's a fairly large toolbar.

Still hoping for another solution....

Reply to
Seth Renigar