Toolbar Question

I have a toolbar(Autocad LT) that is a new place on the screen every morning when I open up AutoCad LT. I can't figure it out, this is the
first time it has happened.
Anyone out there know how to solve this?
Thanks in advance.
Rob
[...]

do you have more than one profile and does it occure when before opening any docs?
We use AutoCad Lt for several years now in a small office. Just a few days ago one of my toolbars started appearing in a different spot every morning from where it was the previous day. I move it to where I want it, it stays there throughout the day, but when I close and open up the next day that same toolbar is moved to a different spot on my screen.
Can someone out there help me solve this riddle. This one has never happened to me before.
Thanks in advance.
Which version!?