How do I customize the Pop Up Toolbar in Solidworks 2008

I just had a look at the Solidworks 2008 demo on the Solidworks site. http://www.solidworksmedia.com/Screencast_SW08/SolidWorks2008.html
At one point 40 sec into the "Part Design" section the guy demoes a new pop up toolbar (see link below) that is completely customizable. Does anyone know how to do this? I cant seem to locate how to access this. http://picasaweb.google.com/thomas.parel/Solidworks2008/photo#5137178185439030898

Right mouse click on the "pop-up" toolbar and select customize. You can then drag additional icons to the toolbar using the same techniques used to customize other toolbars in SW.
Hope this helps,
John
So this is not the regular right click then?
whew- the terminology used is different from the Whats new pdf where the "pop up" toolbar is called a ShortCut Bar Man- thats nice. Now I can hide all the tool bars and just clump all my common commands in the Short Cut Bar. Now THAT will reduce my click time. Less time spent moving around the screen. Good Job- first thing about the new interface that I really like
Thanks John- this was very helpful