Source for drywall screw files or wood screw

I would like to get some kind of pre-built drywall or wood screw files to use in some furniture assemblies that I am creating. I might even buy a product that exists, depending on the price. I'm looking at Thomas' Register site, but the search function there is useless. Any help will be appreciated.

Jim

Reply to
J & J

Try

they typicallyhave CAD files for their fasteners.

J & J wrote:

Reply to
Rock Guy

There are some screws in 3DCC that you could start with. Look on page 9 &

  1. WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

What is 3DCC? Thanks,