SPEC benchmark changed things

I ran the SPEC benchmark this afternoon and now I hove found that it changed the line weight for the model. I didn't even know this could be changed, and now I can't figure out how to change it back.

Clicking "yes" to reset the defaults when exiting the benchmark did no good.

Am I missing something easy here. I hope so.

MHill

Reply to
MHill

Matt,

Do you mean the 3D edges in the model ? Or default line weights for drawings.

If it's the model, check to see that the bencmark didn't turn real time anti aliasing on. Go to "tools"-"options"-"display/select". The check box is at the bottom on SW2003.

This function makes displayed edges thicker

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark M