Component assemble starts with Move Tab - WF2

Hi all,

When assembling components, the component placement box starts in the Move Tab.

There used to be a setting to start it in the Place Tab.

IS there a way to do this in WF2?

Thanks

mike

Reply to
Mike

I didn't have the problem of component assemble starting in the Move tab.... until I started changing things in Pro/e to see if I could duplicate the effect. I did, but it didn't take effect until I completely left and restarted Pro/e. By then, I had no idea what I'd changed. But I proved to myself that it was something in config.pro by renaming it which loads the default values and got it back to assembling with the Placement tab. I've saved this 'default' config.pro (which saves automatically as current_session.pro), now I'm comparing it, line by line, with my old one to see what might have caused the change. ("Beyond Compare" is a very useful program for this kind of thing, giving you a split screen comparison of two files with any differences highlighted.) I haven't found it yet but config.pro is the place to look.

Reply to
David Janes