Spiral Stair Case

Can anyone tell me how to prove out a radius required for a curved piece inside a hand rail on a spiral stair case. Assuming a radius on the plan view of the stairs of 1 and a height of 10. I would like to see this in Sw if it is possible? Mathematicaly this would radius would be 3.533 but I would like to see it.

Thanks Pat

I'm using Sw 2001+ so I can't open +future versions

Reply to
PGil235683

search - Mike Wilson answered this awhile back, plus he made a Spiral Staircase after the fact.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott