Steel weldment profiles

Does anyone have or know where I can download weldment profiles? I do not have the toolbar add-on for my version of SW2006, and the library that comes with Solidworks is limited, at best. It's extremely time consuming to create all of the angle, channel, pipe, square tube, rectangle tube, etc. profiles, and I was wondering if someone else had already done the work for me! I work at a steel service center and using the weldment profiles to display miter cuts, and other coped shapes is a VERY handy feature.

Thank you in advance for any and all help you fine people of my favorite solidworks usergroup can provide.

Reply to
Chadli

Try:

Just found it. There are some good aluminum extrusion profiles as well...

Reply to
Seth Renigar

SolidMech has steeel extrusions IIRC.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I wish I knew German! Thank God there are graphics for us stupid Americans!

"Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:9UNxf.4357$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
Keith Streich

No doubt!

There are other areas on his site that are probably very interesting (i.e. macros page). I tried to translate using freetranslations.com, but it was a very broken English translation and impossible to understand. Hey, you get what you pay for, right. Wait, I didn't pay for it. Oh, guess that explains it!!!

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Are the German profiles the same as U.S. steel profiles?

Reply to
Diego

Good question. I doubt it.

Reply to