Steel weldment profiles

Does anyone have or know where I can download weldment profiles? I do not have the toolbar add-on for my version of SW2006, and the
library that comes with Solidworks is limited, at best. It's extremely time consuming to create all of the angle, channel, pipe, square tube, rectangle tube, etc. profiles, and I was wondering if someone else had already done the work for me! I work at a steel service center and using the weldment profiles to display miter cuts, and other coped shapes is a VERY handy feature.
Thank you in advance for any and all help you fine people of my favorite solidworks usergroup can provide.
Try: http://solidworks.cad.de/lib_profil01.htm http://solidworks.cad.de/lib_profil02.htm
Just found it. There are some good aluminum extrusion profiles as well...
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.

No doubt!
There are other areas on his site that are probably very interesting (i.e. macros page). I tried to translate using freetranslations.com, but it was a very broken English translation and impossible to understand. Hey, you get what you pay for, right. Wait, I didn't pay for it. Oh, guess that explains it!!!
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.