DELL XPS Graphics

Anyone using this with GPX7800? Any probs?

william

Bill,

Bought an XPS 600 with Nvidea GeForce 7800 GTX just over a month ago (3.8 GHz machine with 2 Megs of Ram). Get occasional "out of sort" bits appearing with really large assemblies when rotating. Nothing really bothersome - just big enough to catch your attention. And they appear periodically with the larger assemblies.

Doesn't support Realview.

Running SW2006 SP 3.0 on it.

Caveat: As a system integrator my machine is used for testing and evaluating of engineering software applications and thier interoperability. I don't do any "real" engineering anymore so I havent' put it through the wringer.

Len

Reply to
lmar