stereo view in SW

How do I enable it? i`ve heard about StereoGraphics plug-in but i can not find it. Any ideas?

Reply to
Vigilante

as far as I know Stereographics make plug-ins to suit their own products only (which are v.expensive and apparently not that great).some plug-ins were on their site a while ago but I guess it comes on cd with the product now. looking at the list of supported hardware your card may not be suitable for quad buffered stereo from them anyway. as a thought try

for some general info -also has a notice board you could try posting questions to... Nvidia has a stereo driver add in that works in with Det 45.23 but I think this is really for games and doesn't work with all glasses-there are different technical approaches to stereo. be interested to know what you find out

Reply to
neil