Surface Geometry and Solid Geometry Needed for Certification?

Can someone tell me if both Solids and Surface skillls are required for Solidworks to earn Certification?

Reply to
Erika Layne

Sporkman

Erika,

Following a written exam (50 questions), the basic skills portion of the test requires some knowledge of sweeps/lofts, but not surfacing. For the third part of the test, you get your choice of a sheet metal model, a top-down design challenge, or a free-form model. Again, some advanced modeling but not necessarily surfacing.

I have a presentation available that gives a good overview of what to expect. Contact me offline if you are interested.

Richard Doyle

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Go through these easy tutorials.