surface modeling

Hey everybody! I would like just to ask where can I find a car sldprt that could help me understand more surface modeling techniques in SW. I've visited Paul Salvadors sites and many others but somehow I can't find any. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Ramangahazo barabasy

Did you check out Mike Wilson's site?

He has an AWSOME model of the Mach 5 and LOTS of other cool stuff.

Reply to
Arlin

is good sample for surfaces. I learned a lot from this

thanks Mike !!

SS

Reply to
Singh S

This isn't a car model, but if you haven't already done so, go to Ed Eaton's site

go to the tutorials. Curvy Stuff 101 and 102 are really good. I look forward to 201 and wish I could have been at SWW to see Ed's presentations.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Before you try something as complex as Mike's or Ed's work go to

3dmodelsharing.com and search on car limiting search to Solidworks. There is a fairly simple free model there. J.D.
Reply to
JDMATHER