SW is showing a cosmetic thread that isn't there! - How do I delete it?

I have a basic cylinder (say, 1/2" diameter) with an #0-80 cosmetic thread radially through one wall.

After I create the #0-80 thread using the hole wizard, SW is displaying a cosmetic thread on the interior of my large cylinder.

Since there's nowhere to select this extra cosmetic thread, there is no way I can figure out how to delete it. In fact, even if I delete my small #0-80 thread, it's still showing this larger thread.

It's just the model (not the dwg), so it's not the end of the world, but this depiction of the thread is driving me up the wall.

I remember in the "old days", you could select cosmetic threads in the feature tree and delete them. Not these days.

Help!!!

Thanks,

James

Reply to
james

Without looking back at my notes, I think this is a bug. SPr and all. (On sw2005)

Try this: Delete the material, and then reapply it.

i've had entire models display as threaded. Not even round parts.

HTH.

-john

Reply to
John J