SW & Ms Sharepoint

Does any one know if any one made a I-filter for SW to use with Ms Sharepoint?

I know that SW has several PDM packages, but as an Solid Edge user, working with Sharepoint, I want to try to get the SW information we get from one of our customers into sharepoint. It should be basically for doing searches on drawings, not necessary to know the drawing number etc.

Any suggestion would be welcome.

Reply to
Marc Boom