SW users in south east of England....Help!

Hello All

My name is Alan Woodward, Im currently coming towards the end of my MSc project which revolves heavily around Solid Works. To back up some of the things Im saying in my report and to add to my research I'd like to talk to or possibly visit some users of the software to ask some questions about how they find the software and the limitations that frustrate them.

If you e-mail me on snipped-for-privacy@port.ac.uk, I would be extreemly greatful

Many Thanks

Alan

Reply to