API-VBA:Server Clock

Corey, if oyu are on a network with a server and using logon scripts, you can have the net admin person add the command to sync your time with the server when you logon.

Regards,

Reply to
Robert V. Hanson

ok I have a macro that checks a files date and time and compares them to the last saved timestamp of a file. The problem I am experiencing is the server's clock is not sincronized with the clock on my computer. So I have to wait for it to catch up. Sometimes 5 minutes. Is there a way to get the NOW property of the server.

Thanks Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich