API VBA: Run macro @ startup

In VBA under SolidWorks Objects/ThisLibrary you can add the event

Private Sub Workspace_Startup() MsgBox "You Started Solidworks" End Sub

The question is how do you get the macro to be read at Startup so that the code would be run. I figured out a way to have a macro wait for events in the background, just can't figure out how to have it start while SW is loading. I know you could do this with a .DLL but is there a way without one.

Thanks, Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Use the /m switch in your SW shortcut. For example:

"C:\Program Files\SolidWorks 2004\SLDWORKS.exe" /m "C:\FUE\doc type watcher \applauncher.swp"

Reply to
Dale Dunn

That works swell!!!

Reply to