API VBA: Run macro @ startup

In VBA under SolidWorks Objects/ThisLibrary you can add the event
Private Sub Workspace_Startup() MsgBox "You Started Solidworks"
End Sub
The question is how do you get the macro to be read at Startup so that the code would be run. I figured out a way to have a macro wait for events in the background, just can't figure out how to have it start while SW is loading. I know you could do this with a .DLL but is there a way without one.
Thanks, Corey Scheich
Use the /m switch in your SW shortcut. For example:
"C:\Program Files\SolidWorks 2004\SLDWORKS.exe" /m "C:\FUE\doc type watcher \applauncher.swp"
--
Dale Dunn
Design Engineer

watcher