SW Website - subcription service working?

I've tried to login to the sub service over the last two days without success.
Enter serial number and then get to download page where choice of
free software or subscription software. When I click for subscription software ( I have a valid paid up sub) the web site dumps me back at the login page.
I have recently changed the settings on my IE6 so is it this or others getting similar problems. ( I have blocked 3rd party cookies)
Maybe for my own good God is stopping me from trying out SW2004.!
TTFN
Regards
Jonathan Stedman

I managed to login and down load SW2004 yesterday afternoon fine from here.
however I've not got round to installing it yet :o(
Smart

No problemo here
Hi Jonathan,
I had the same problem. I solved it by setting the browser to accept cookies. Hope it also helps on your settings.
Cheers
Jochen

Thanks for everyones replies - I had a feeling it was at my end that I had the problem.
Tried excepting all cookies and using MS to repair IE6 but in the end only backgrading to IE5 seems to have worked.
I suppose the moral is if it aint broke don't fix it - perhaps a moral here for me ! :-) Whay exactly am I downloading SW2004 ??
I want to see this 15X speed increase. I have attached a 4 point harness to my seat , just in case!
Regards
Jonathan Stedman.